Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dentist help!! ANYONE help!! PLZ?

i had a wisdom tooth removed 5 weeks ago. little over 3 weeks ago i had stitches removed. for like 2 weeks i was pain free. saturday march 15, 2008 i started experiencing rly bad pain at the extraction site. i still have the hole from where it was extracted. i went to the dentist yesterday i didnt see my regular dentist. the dentist i seen was like the only thing that u need to do is rinse with warm salt water. but that didnt explain the onset of pain after 2 weeks being pain free.


help. idk what to to do or what the problem is plz help me.


i know i aked a previous question like this but plz help.

Dentist help!! ANYONE help!! PLZ?
First, I recommend seeing your normal dentist because he may know what is going on. I also had my wisdom teeth removed not too long ago, but I did not get the stiches out (they were the disolving kind). I only felt pain the first few days I actually got them out, but never really after that. You might have accidentally poked it somehow, causing it to feel pain. Also, if you have been messing with it, it might be irritated, leaving you feeling pain.


Also, even like two months after the surgery, I still had holes in my mouth, and whenever I would have something salty, or sour, it'd like burn, and make it inflamed, which may be the same case with you. Hope that helps. :D
Reply:My best guess is that you probably got food in it and it was just irritated. If you rinse it with warn salt water, that will get most of the food out and you should be fine. I wouldnt worry about it unless the pain continues for more than a few days


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net