Monday, May 17, 2010

First trip to dentist?

Tomorrow morning is my 3 yr old daughter's first trip to the dentist. We have been talking about it for a couple weeks (not much but a little here and there.) We have read some books about teeth (arthur at the dentist, bearenstein bears dentist) and we also have watched a few tv shows (franklin at the dentist and one other one). My main concern is that I just had my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday and ended up with dry sockets. She has seen me miserable because of the "owies in mommy's mouth." She seems a little nervous. I have explained that they are going to count and brush her teeth and that she won't get owies like mommy. Any suggestions for getting her prepared for it?

First trip to dentist?
I am not sure but i have been reading on the internet on tips and one is role playing or try watching dental videos on you tube.

affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net