Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I get a dentist in Dundee?

I haven't been to a dentist in 10 years as where I lived (cumbria) didnt have any, just orthadontists who visited. I was on a waiting list for 3 years and then I moved house so they didnt tell me when my appointmnt was so i never got seen. rant.





I think I might need my wisdom teeth out and my jaw realigned or something as it clicks. I get pretty bad lock jaw sometimes.





Also my canine looks wonky ((actually they are all pretty wonky!) i would like this straightned too it hurts che$ This is because a dentist (a LONG time ago) put braces on my baby teeth and was not aware that new ones were coming through and they merged with the roots of the ones in the brace...ow ow! = much pain. thats why i have given up on dentists for so long.


I rang round all the dentists and nobody will see me, as it wasn't an emergency. So I dont have a dentist, and I've no idea what to do.can i just get caps put on in a cosmetic dentis place?


and does anyone know how much do you think this will all cos

How do I get a dentist in Dundee?
IF YOU ARE BROKE GO TO A DENTAL TRAINING FACILITY THEY USUALLY ARE WILLING TO HELP
Reply:it depends on if you have insurance or not


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net