Saturday, May 15, 2010

I NEED A ACTUAL DENTIST TO TALK TO !!!!!!!! please HELP!~?

Can a dentist on here give me their email where i can talk to them about my infected tooth !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ALL DENTIST ! HELP !! I think my tooth / gum is infected and i want to actually speak with a dentist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





If there is a dentist on here please give me your email where i can contact you and talk about it with you ..because i don't have a actual dentist no one will accept my insurance ?? ! Please help!

I NEED A ACTUAL DENTIST TO TALK TO !!!!!!!! please HELP!~?
I cannot legally give you "consultation" over the computer because of licensing issues, but I can tell you this, there are clinics that will do an examination for as little as $25. When I worked in clinics, I liked to use the ice burg analogy. You can only see the top 20% of an iceburg, the other 80% you need to worry about.. this is MORE THAN true for the infected teeth. It's gross but I have seen people with softball sized abcesses come into the clinic. Its so bad, and there are cases of people losing all the surrounding teeth from a single infected tooth that spread. Please, I emplore you to get this taken care of ASAP, if anything, you will be re-assured you will not be eating pureed snow-peas for the rest of your life. It will be exponetially more expensive the more you wait on this. Please see someone, find the money somewhere. I wish you the best luck with the holidays coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net