Friday, May 21, 2010

Should my dentist have known this?

A couple of weeks ago I asked if I needed to return to my dentist after an extraction. I had some really good replies. I rang my dentist up and he told me that because the part of the root he had left in was so far up, it was virtually impossible for it to be the part of the root he'd left in and was more likely to be bone. He told me that it should come out within a few days. It didn't and was painful, so today I went back. I had got some bone protruding (as I knew) which he removed without me feeling it, however when he said there was a larger piece and was having difficulty removing that (as if I wasn't aware by how painful it was and how long it was taking him) surprise, surprise he told me I'd a fourth root which he removed.


Shouldn't he have known this from either the Xrays or when he was extracting the tooth a fortnight ago?


I go as a private patient and I really have no faith in him anymore. Can I ring Denplan up and just change dentists?

Should my dentist have known this?
no dont if he did the job he can do it but then again he should have known so both ways its good but dont change till you find a trust worthy person to do the job


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net