Friday, May 21, 2010

First time Dentist visit - How much is it? Im 15 and live in North Texas?

Im planning to go to the dentist and I was wondering how much my first visit would be? I plan on just getting a check up to see how my teeth are and an x-ray because i want to get braces. how much are braces? This is my first visit to the dentist and my teeth are not in bad shape at all. Price price price how much is it to get braces put on and check ups and everything total at the end and everything priced seperately. Does anyone know any good cheap dentists around the dallas/irving area please.

First time Dentist visit - How much is it? Im 15 and live in North Texas?
Well, I'm in the Irving/Las Colinas area, but would not label myself as cheap. We do Invisalign braces, and offer a free consultation with x-ray, so feel free to give us a call. See http://www.21stCenturyDental.com for contact information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net