Monday, May 17, 2010

If I ask my dentist to do the realignment on my next appt. DOES he HAVE TO DO IT?

If my dentist excusses hisself from the room when process has already been started should I stop him? Because he did that the very first time I was in for the alinement! To tell you the truth I was (and still am)VERY upset with this dentist. He did not do his job and as your answers are saying, they leave THEIR WORK to their ASSTs. Which they are not getting paid for and after you get your tempy. dentures ALL alinements are free. So if the dentist tried to take money from me after an alinement, believe me, I would report this person. I thank you all for your answers. Have a wonderfull night and thank you for your patience =-)


unhappy for now Ps. If I chance dentists in the middle of this process, will the other dentist charge me everytime I go in for a visit do to my tempy. dentures??? And is it legal?

If I ask my dentist to do the realignment on my next appt. DOES he HAVE TO DO IT?
Omg no! Change ur brush man!

leather boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net