Friday, May 21, 2010

Cant get numb at the dentist?

I have a genetic dental problem. No dentist I've ever been to has been able to numb my bottom jaw. As a child I dealt with teeth being pulled and feeling every bit of it. I was even slapped in the face by one dentist when I cried out from the pain. As an adult, I've had dentists treat me like an idiot because they don't believe I can still feel it. I did have a tooth pulled under IV sedation a few years ago, and I woke up during the procedure because of the pain! Now I have severe problems with my teeth because I'm terrified of going to the dentist. My teeth are getting worse very rapidly because I am too afraid of the dentist. I desperately need help and I'm running out of time.





And for those of you who think it's in my head (as many have told me) then please explain why my mother and sister have the same problem???

Cant get numb at the dentist?
find a better dentist. There are lots of different ways to numb the teeth in the mandible, (lower jaw). I have never seen a patient, yet, that we can't get numb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net