Monday, November 16, 2009

My dentist messed up the fillings he did, I've already been back twice to have the one fixed, what should I do

I went to the dentist to have 2 fillings (from a former dentist; they fell out) replaced. They were by the gumline, and he ended up filling even the tops of both teeth, I must have had cavities in the tops too. The fillings have messed up my bite.





When he did the fillings, my jaw locked up, because of my TMJ. He could barely get my mouth open. But he said he could do it, though the fillings were in the back of my mouth.





At first I had trouble with the filling in the 3rd from back on lower right, because of the bite. He left a bump of material on it. I had to have it fixed twice.





Right after I had that fixed I realized the very back bottom right one is hurting, I can't chew on it. It's like it's digging into my gums every time I chew on it. My bite is still messed up but I don't think they can even fix it. I'm scared to call them back because this dentist is rude. I can tell he wants to blame my TMJ for his bad fillings. Can I ask for another dentist there?

My dentist messed up the fillings he did, I've already been back twice to have the one fixed, what should I do
I would find a new dentist. If you like the office of the dentist you are using now, it's well within your rights to request that you be seen by someone other than the dentist you feel is being rude to you. I think though, the best bet would be to go to a new office.

sandals

1 comment:

  1. When he did the fillings, my jaw locked up, because of my TMJ. He could barely get my mouth open. But he said he could do it, though the fillings were in the back of my mouth. georgia dental associates

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net