Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dentist jokes, which one do you like?

A lady went to dentist for tooth extraction.





Doc: Why are you holding my balls?





Lady: Its a deal doc, we are not going to hurt each other!!!





One more...





A lady went to dentist for tooth extraction, there she lay down on couch lifting her skirt up,





Doc: I am a dentist not a gynecologist.





Lady: I know, its my husband's tooth down there!!!





And one more,





Dentist to lover: Darling, I think we must stop meeting, your husband will surely catch us.





Lady: No way dear, I've told him I am going for tooth removal.





Doc: But honey, you are left with last tooth!!!

Dentist jokes, which one do you like?
I like that one!





ROFL!
Reply:Thanks for the message and the points. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net