Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dentist Questions?

I have this really really bad tooth, well two. When I was a kid I bit on a sucker and it broke off a big piece of one of the teeth (like a whole side of it) but my parents wouldnt take me to the dentist because we didnt make enough money and they didnt have any kind of medical insurance to pay for it. I forget how the other one happened. Anyways they are pretty horrible %26gt;%26gt; I wanted to know a couple of things. I live in California, and I dont have any money to go to the dentist %26gt;%26gt; Where would I go to get help paying for this. Also when I was a kid a dentist tried to choke me, and now I'm deathly afraid of dentists and definately dont want one sticking a drill in my mouth. I do understand that this is the only way to get the work done though and to make it better. Is there anyway I can get put to sleep? Is there a way to get financial help with this too?

Dentist Questions?
Look into Medi-Cal. If you qualify then some dentists accept this. Not many though so you will have to do some searching.
Reply:You may want to research financial aid in your area. You may want to consider just getting the teeth pulled. (if they are in the back). I know this sounds horrible but I had the same thing happen to me and I went and got a root canal on the tooth. (Paid out of the yeng-yang)Well they tooth ended up chipping away anyways. So I ended up just having it pull b/c it was in the back. For the part of getting put to sleep...If not necessary then they will not do this. They only way they are going to put you to sleep is is you have to see an oral surgeon to get the tooth removed. Reasons to see an oral surgeon may be like the root of the tooth is very long.Even if you do that they charged $400 extra dollars to be put to sleep. They have places that you can go to that will not file with insurance so if you don't have any you may want to go there. Like Where I am it's $50. to get a tooth extracted. Put they will just give you a shot to numb the area.


I feel your pain. Sorry I know it hurts but good luck. Hope this helped.

hiking shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net