Monday, November 16, 2009

Dentist out there?

Hi, I'm a 10th grade student who has interest being a dentist.





But I'm not sure if I have what it takes to be a dentist. How do you know if being a dentist is right for you?





Also, I heard there is a shortened program for dentistry right after college. What are those?





Please help. I desperately need your help





THank you

Dentist out there?
In 11th grade, i became a dental assistant for a local dentist that was willing to train. It gave me a lot of insight into the profession. I highly suggest you try the same. It is a lot of fun and looks good on future resume/applications.





never heard of a shortened program.


-angel-
Reply:hi,which country you r from.dentistry is a graduate course of 4yrs or academics and practice and an year of internship.nice field.love dentistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net