Monday, November 16, 2009

Dentist recommended a bridge..financial questions?

My dentist suggested that I have a bridge done yesterday. But since I already had my insurance company pay for a new crown last year, some part of the bridge (crown part??) can't be covered this time. However, she called me back this morning and indicated that her dentist office would reimburse part of the bridge cost (a new crown for the bridge?? I guess)....I am really confused. Why would the dentist reimburse a big chunk of the cost? If everything works out, how much will I end up paying?...I can smell something fishy ....any suggestion is welcome. thanks.

Dentist recommended a bridge..financial questions?
Visit this website.


www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com


I have had them for 3 years now. I use them for things that my insurance company does not cover or if I have maxed out my benefits. I signed up online and had my benefits active in 2 hours and they have covered all procedures from Root Canals, Cleanings, Fillings etc.


Hope this helps.
Reply:It is hard to say without understanding why the dentist thinks you need a bride. It is good though that they will reimburse for the crown, it shows that they are willing to take some responsibility for whatever the reason is hat you need the bridge. My 3 crown bridge is costing $3300.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net